Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 2016/679 (EU).
This page will describe how the site manages the processing of personal data of users who consult or view it. This is an information notice of the art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (RGPD) to those who interact with the services of www.pranicenter.com.
The information is provided for the site www.pranicenter.com and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Identity and the contact details of the controller
The controller of the processing of users’ personal data during the use of the website is: Coccore Associazione di Promozione Sociale in the figure of its Legal Representative Nicolas Pilartz, via Coccore 10 / a - 60044 - Fabriano (Ancona); P.I. 02718420421, C.F. 92038760424; mail: email@example.com.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing data
The personal data of the users will be processed for the following:
- Providing services requested by the user
- Periodic delivery of informative emails (Newsletters)
The acquisition of data for this purpose is optional and the data will be processed until the revocation of consent and / or the exercise of the right to object.
Location of processed data
The processing of data operations connected to web services of this site take place at the aforementioned registered office and are only handled by a trained technical personnel in charge of processing.
Types of data processed
Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
In this category of data are included IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the URI (Uniform Resources Identifies) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are not persisted for more than 26 months.
Data provided voluntarily by the user: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
Specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Optional grant of data
The user is free to provide personal data if requested in specific sections of the site. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. In this case, the consequences of a refusal to provide personal data are indicated.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed using telematic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Retention period of data
Data will not be stored for longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we treat them, and whether we can achieve these ends by other means will be taken into account.
When it is no longer necessary to keep users' personal data, they will be deleted or destroyed in a secure manner.
Rights of the User
The user may, at any time, exercise the following rights indicated below.
- Access personal data: obtain confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed and, in this particular case, access to the following information such as: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the correction or cancellation or limitation of processing or opposition to the processing itself and the existence of any automated decision-making process.
- Request for rectification or cancellation of data or limitation of the treatments concerning personal information; "limitation" means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future;
- Propose a claim pursuant to article. 77 RGPD to the competent supervisory authority based on the user's habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of his rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which can be contacted via the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Data portability: in case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive data related to it in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; the data will be provided by the Data Controller in .xml format, or similar;
- Opposition to processing: Opposing for reasons connected to a particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
Requests related to the exercise of user rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, all requests are processed within one month of application.